Construction Detail (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.constructiondetail.com website (the “Service”).
- You declare your consent for us processing your personal data for contacting purposes;
- You declare your consent for us processing your personal data for internal administrative reasons; and
- You are deemed notified of such processing.
If you do not agree with the processing of your personal data, please do not provide us with your personal data via this website.
Personal Data We Collect and How We Use It
Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Usage Data We may collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This may include your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages you visit on our Service, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, some parts of our Service may not be accessible to you.
Types of Cookies We Use:
- Session Cookies: For operating our Service.
- Preference Cookies: To remember your preferences and settings.
- Security Cookies: For security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: To present ads relevant to your interests.
Purposes of Data Processing
We use identifying and non-identifying information to understand our visitors, identify errors, learn how our services are used, and to improve your future experience on our website. This information is for internal use and is not publicly disclosed.
Use of Data
Construction Detail uses collected data for various purposes, including:
- Providing and maintaining the Service.
- Notifying you about changes to our Service.
- Enabling interactive features when you choose to use them.
- Offering customer support.
- Providing analysis or valuable information to improve the Service.
- Monitoring Service usage.
- Addressing technical issues.
- Presenting news, offers, and information about similar goods, services, and events, unless you opt out of receiving such information.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred and maintained on computers outside your state, province, or country, where data protection laws may differ from your jurisdiction. If you provide information to us and are located outside the United Kingdom, your data is transferred to and processed in the United Kingdom.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Construction Detail may need to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Construction Detail may disclose your Personal Data if necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Protect and defend its rights or property.
- Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
We prioritize the security of your data, but no internet transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we strive for commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights.
Construction Detail seeks to let you correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. Contact us to be informed about the personal data we hold about you and request its removal from our systems.
Your rights include:
- Accessing, updating, or deleting your data.
- Rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Objecting to our processing of your personal data.
- Requesting restriction on processing your personal information.
- Data portability in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Withdrawing consent where previously given.
We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our data collection and use. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals for our Service (“Service Providers”), to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
Our website may link to external sites not operated by us. We have no control over their content and policies and cannot accept responsibility for their privacy practices.
We use third-party Service Providers for analytics.
Google Analytics Google Analytics tracks and reports website traffic. Google may use this data in its advertising network. You can opt out of Google Analytics with an add-on that prevents data sharing with Google Analytics.
For Google’s privacy practices, visit https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Our Service is not for those under 18. We don’t knowingly collect information from anyone under 18. If a child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. We will remove such information from our servers.
Your Privacy Rights
As a user, you have rights regarding your data collection and use. You are entitled to access, correct, update, or delete your personal information. You can amend or remove your account information using your account control panel tools.
You have the right to restrict or object to our data use, while still using your personal information for your own purposes. You can opt out of automated processing-based decisions.
For concerns or questions about our data handling, contact us at email@example.com.