Construction Detail respects intellectual property rights and is committed to responding to valid notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Copyright Act. If copyrighted material is hosted on a system or network controlled or operated by or for Construction Detail, appropriate action will be taken.
If you believe your copyrighted material is being infringed, please send notification of the claimed infringement to the following designated agent for Construction Detail:
Legal Department – Copyright Agent
By email: email@example.com
Include in your notification:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list if multiple works are involved.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity to be removed or access disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Construction Detail to locate the material (e.g., URL of the infringing material).
- Information sufficient for Construction Detail to contact the complaining party, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In response to each notification of infringement that includes the information listed above, Construction Detail will:
- Expeditiously remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material, and
- Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that the material has been removed or access has been disabled.
The alleged infringer may provide a counter notification to Construction Detail’s designated agent. The counter notification must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or access to which has been disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- The alleged infringer’s name, address, telephone number, and a statement that they consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which their address is located, or if outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Construction Detail may be found, and that they will accept service of process from the complaining party or an agent of such person.
Response to Counter Notification
In response to each counter notification that includes the information listed above, Construction Detail will:
- Promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the counter notification and inform them that it will replace the removed material or stop disabling access to it within ten (10) business days.
- Replace the removed material or stop disabling access to it within ten to fourteen (10-14) business days following receipt of the counter notification, unless it receives notice from the complaining party that they have filed an action seeking a court order to prevent the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity related to the material on Construction Detail’s system or network.
Anyone who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material is infringing, or that it was removed or blocked due to mistake or misidentification, is liable for any resulting damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) incurred by the alleged infringer, the copyright owner or its licensee, or the service provider.